Assessment – Sourcing – Optimisation – Design & Management – Transformation
From physical storage environment assessments to data & information lifecycle management
CDRU vendor agnostic methodologies are considered industry’s best practice implementation of Information Lifecycle Concepts, having worked across all major global storage brands.
- A strategic approach to cost minimisation from design to implementation and ongoing management, including effective consumption reduction strategies
- Cost minimisation strategy to manage escalating 50% year-on-year growth in storage needs
- Potential to reduce up to 80% of storage cost in a sustainable way, starting with archive
How we deliver
- A rapid analysis of the current platforms through utilising various supplier tools, combined with leading subject matter experts is the first step of any storage remediation.
- Areas where intervention will be of most value are identified.
- The benefits of “dynamic” data placement are exploited, especially related to high cost application environments.
- Review and recommendation for sourcing, allocation and performance review processes.
- Defer or avoid further investment through full utilisation of current storage capacity in line with usage patterns.
- Minimisation of Capital required to re-fresh investments, optimization of utilization.
- Strategy and architecture to meet business requirements today and in the future state.
- Right sizing of needs, and supplier solutions, to meet business and performance needs.
End user Computing/Desktop – typical CDRU services
- Development of enterprise cost models, using templates to quickly expose all costs.
- Development of contemporary desktop strategies to road maps.
- Benchmarking of End User Computing Services and costs across large scale enterprises.
- Future state assessments of where MS cloud services offer value v Google Enterprise.
- Complex sourcing for 000’s of desktop services using IP and templates.
- Microsoft ELA licence audits completed with recommendations on lowering costs.