Deep category knowledge – Broad up-to-date market and vendor knowledge
Less time – Lower cost – Optimal leveraged investment – Augment procurement with specialist skill
Why outsource Vendor Management to CDRU?
- Access to deep category knowledge and subject matter expertise across highly complex, interrelated technology areas in fast changing vendor landscapes
- A focus on cost management is achieved quickly with guaranteed, quantifiable quick-win results
- Ensure best-in-market cost structures in ICT and quick wins without having to hire, direct and manage line management internally
- Our professional services fee structure is designed to be self-funding and derived from actual “cost down” results that have been realised
- CDRU Vendor Management areas: Storage, Servicers, Desktop, Telecommunication Networks
How does CDRU Vendor Management work?
- CDRU’s first step is to establish actual cost and service base-line.
- A quantification of the gap-to-market and cost down possibilities are presented and the client selects possible suppliers
- CDRU helps define the appropriate technology and an aligned vendor strategy, enabling strategically sourced cost category
- Each pre-selected supplier receives a recommendation and cost down rating
The client selects a supplier and CDRU engage in various on-going vendor management services as agreed with the client. These include:
- Monthly CDRU review as part of a multi-year agreement, identifying areas within the costs under management for improvement.
- Total cost of ownership approach captures and quantifies non-price related decision factors and ensure supplier contracts actually meet ‘sales promises’.
- A dedicated CDRU support service handles bill dispute mechanisms and vendor escalation requests, whilst managing vendor non-performance.
- Contract management can ensure that the preferred commercial terms allow on-going intervention. An example being yearly price/market benchmarks by CDRU as a specialist benchmarking organisation in outsourcing contracts or Telecommunications. The vendor manager helps maintain agreed service KPI’s and continually reduces unit costs.